Sunday, July 16, 2006

TODAY July 16 at 3:03pm starts the party !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PALOMA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Today. Dolores Park. Picnic table. Friends. CAKE!



It looks like I´m not about to hit it hard, doesn´t it, well I´m looking under the bandana because Martin put the bandana on me wrong.



Here Emma thinking in the perfect hit.



Con los musicos and friends.



here with Princess Paloma (the double P) and her coussin



My dad and Mara, but it was such a coincidence to find her rigth after the Encuentros opening (she was one of the artists last night).



Masumi and KT relaxing



I look quite lonely don´t I ?



My dad is the same



you put it all togheter and you get...



This poor tree has got in use to the shape of the square. That looks sad.



Finnaly we make a wish in this special tree one block away from Dolores Park. Anyone can come.



See you soon
-Anais-